What is Hot Stone Abdominal Massage?
- black pepper
Supplies to Make Your Own Stone Bundle
-River stone (roughly around 3lbs)
–Crockpot to heat your stone
–Piece of cloth (approximately 12inx12in or large enough to wrap your river stone)
-String to tie/or strong rubber band to bundle together
–Unscented lotion and/or carrier oil (vitamin E, sesame, coconut, olive oil) for massage
How to Make and Use Your Bundle
1. Heat a your river stone in a crock pot or over a medium flame.
2. Lay out your fabric/cloth.
3. Place your herbs and spices in the middle of the fabric.
4. Take the heated stone (be careful it’s hot!) and place it on top of the spice/herbs.
5. Gather and twist the fabric above the stone and then tie it tightly with a piece of string or rubber band.
6. Use oil/lotion and begin massaging the abdomen (CLOCKWISE!!).
7. Begin using the hot stone bundle to press, massage, and circle clockwise on the abdomen.
8. If your stone needs re-heating, place the whole bundle in the crock pot and continue massaging with oils/lotion until the stone is hot again.